Sunday, December 15, 2013

Oh blogging, how I have missed you! Alas, it has been way to long. I had the best intentions when it came to blogging, but there were several reasons why it just didn't happen.

Reason #1 I was feeling uninspired.
Reason #2  I was using a slow laptop that was prone to crashing. Annoying.
Reason #3  I was busy living life.

I've been feeling more creative lately, thus more inspired to create my nonsense.

I finally used a year an a half worth of gift cards and birthday/Christmas cash to purchase my new MacBook Air.  No more crashing. I can sit in my bed, type to my hearts content and post until I'm blue in the face. Not that I would do that and technically I would be rosey cheeked because I'm tucked under my down comforter. Can't get better than that, right.

I'm still busy, but for some reason...probably he fact that I'm feeling inspired, I'm feeling like I'm able to squeeze more in. It's not feeling like a chore to post on my blog.

I can't promise that this will last. I hope it will though. I've missed blabbing via the world wide web and spreading my angelic evil, both far and wide.

OK, I have to go move some elves.