Sunday, December 15, 2013

Put a little glow in your bath time

Glow stick bath time!
A while back, I saw a pin on Pinterest. It suggested having a glow bath. I thought that sounded like a fun idea so I suggested the idea to Sparky and Skippy. After all, you can usually pick up glow sticks at the dollar store cheaply. I think I bought packs of 5 bracelet glow sticks for a dollar each. We used 2 packages to create a brighter affect and Sparky chose not to make them into bracelets, which create a nice circle. I have to admit, they loved it more than I thought they would. Sparky was so cute in the tub, lights off, curtain pulled closed. She was using a glow stick to stir her magical glow potion in the tub. The glow sticks in the water were swirling and Sparky was chanting magical phrases. the only real draw back was I had to set a limit in the tube. She didn't want to get out. I don't blame her but I didn't need her turning into an ice cube. Granted, I did warm the tub up for her, but she could have spent the entire night in there.