Sunday, November 08, 2009

Guess what I'm doing right now!

I'm eating oatmeal and returning emails. Yeah, so if you were one of those people that sent me an email, perhaps I'll get around to responding. (Just don't get your hopes up, because I'm already feeling jittery and I'm thinking about bolting from the house, in search of something fun to do.

Oh and this DOES count as a blog post, so now everyone can stop complaining. TA DA!

I had a nice day yesterday. I was at Rain and Chris' new place, helping them move boxes around. I carried many boxes up many stairs and I think I worked off all of those Halloween candy bars that I scarfed down last week. It was so nice to be able to help them out a little. Everyone knows how much of a pain in the butt moving is, especially if you don't have a little help. Rain felt kind of bad because she couldn't lift much because she's preggers. Yes, she's having a baby in early March! I'm very excited about that and dropped hints that I'm open for weekend babysitting.

Oh and by the way, Raine and Chris' cats are HUGE...the big old black fatty crawled under the new sofa and couldn't get out. Raine discovered that you have to lay him on his side and then slide him out. I feel his pain...that is why I never crawl under beds anymore, for fear that I'll get caught and have to scream for help.


See you around!

4 comments:

Yarn Tails said...

congrats to Raine and Chris!!! March 19th is a good day! LOL

Tami said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging. It's nice to 'hear' from you once in awhile!!!

Congratulations to Raine & Chris! I don't think you'll have to worry much about who will be available to watch the baby on 'Date Night!' Be sure and let Annette put a picture of the little one up so we can all see how cute (s)he is.

Elsie said...

Don't worry...if I was there and you were stuch under the bed I would turn you on your side and drag you out too. That's what friends are for.

Thanks again for helping!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh me oh my, I couldn't stop laughing about the cat.. Don't worry Netter, I won't laugh in your face.... I'll go in the other room until I'm done laughing and crying (all at the same time) AND THEN come and help you out.. I would fly to NY for that one!!

Congrats Rain!!!!!! My hubby's birthday is St. Patty's Day. He said that would be a good one.. You'll never have to plan a party!! HA HA