Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chunk-a-lunka

For those of you who have been waiting, I'm pleased to reintroduce the once speckled baby, Phineaus! I can tell from his silly grin that Phinny is going to be a card. He has the cutest little gopher cheeks, doesn't he. He kind of reminds me of that gopher from the movie Caddyshack. I can just picture him doing the dance to that song, "I'm all right, nobody worry bout me..." You know the song and I'm sure you are picturing that gopher right now. Tisha might kill me for mentioning it, but its true, that's what he reminds me of. This picture was taken several months ago and he's grown quite a bit since then. He's actually more muscle than chunk and he weighs 18 pounds already. You'll have to wait until Christmas for new pics though, so please, no pestering me for more.

2 comments:

Rockstar Mom said...

OMG! He is adorable!!!

Vic said...

Welcome back man Thank god for the snow I thought I would check out your blog. Wow little Phinny is a cutie, he looks a lot like Tisha. Congratulation Raine and Chris. Hope you have it March 2. Thats a good day. I feel like every body is to busy to enjoy life anymore. I hardly ever check computer anymore. Talked to your mom a couple times she said how big Phinny was. Oh yea Happy birthday Rue The big 3. Don't know how I'm going to handle 3 grandkidsbut I can't wait. I'll give you call some night.