Wednesday, April 01, 2009

College admissions and April Fools Day

OK, no joking about this...but Sam got into some great schools. Yale turned him down but that's OK, because he got into Princeton, Harvard, Cornell, NorthWestern,Duke, NYU, and I think Columbia. He was wait listed at Brown and Penn. All in all, a good selection to choose from. He hasn't decided yet, but I have a funny feeling that he will go to Harvard. He's a legacy there and it seemed like his face lit up the most when he opened that email. Time will tell though.

As for April Fools Day. I don't have a lot of fun stuff planned. I have a headache so I don't want to go to all the effort to get something set up. Oh, OK, I lined Sam's bed, under the sheets and pillow case with tin foil and waxed paper. Hehe...so he's going to think that he managed to go the whole day without me getting him and then he's going to have the loudest bed in town.

Oh yeah, to day is my Cousin Shannon's due date. I spoke to her, no movement on the baby front. It looks like we won't have a April Fools Baby afterall....though there is still time left, but considering he hasn't dropped yet, its unlikely. The Doctor is going to give her a little time, since everything is going so well and if there is not action later...he'll induce. I can't wait! She's going to have natural childbirth...lol, oh, the filthy words that will be flying around the room that day! I wonder if we can get her Mom to make a voice recording. That could be fun to listen to.

5 comments:

shannon said...

i dont think you will want to hear all the words that might come out of my mouth that day! lol it could be scary!

Rockstar Mom said...

Do you hate me?

Netter said...

Shannon...lol, yeah exactly.

Marianne~ No...why would you ask that? Did I have a strange typo somewhere or are you prnaking me?

Aunt Vic said...

Net believe me youre not going to need a recording because youre going to hear her all the way out to NY. We all know the words that she can say. O well we love you anyway Shannon. The poor Doctor thats who I feel sorry for. Keep us up to date.

Anonymous said...

You are shameless.