Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Is it just me...

I walked into the kitchen this morning and the morning sun was shining in. It felt so warm and inviting. Then I glanced outside, into the backyard. I stood there shocked. I don't know if it was all the bright light or what, but the yard looked much greener than it did the prior day. We are talking Ireland green...bright Emerald City green. It was just lovely. I guess Spring has sprung. I did see a couple dozen robins the other day...or maybe it was just the same one, over and over again.

3 comments:

VIc said...

Glad that you are seeing spring because it is colder than hell in Nebraska today and place are having blizzards yet. I'm coming to New York so I can have spring. I can see all the flowers that up freezing and all so the buds on the trees. There has been alot of robins around this year.

Millie said...

Well,it is a little on the chilly side here, but only because of the 30mph winds out of the west coming off of the snow that they had out that direction..In like a lion and out like a lion for March this year..Tisn't much a person can do about the weather, but endure it..Sure would be a mess if people could change it, cause not everybody in one area would agree on what it should be..and Mother Nature would definitely be in a whirlwinded tizzy!!

Tami said...

It was probably just the same robin over and over. They're devious that way. One comes out at a time and he has to check things out so he flys all over the place and you think there are dozens of them but it's just the same one.

I have a headache and no idea what I'm talking about. Please tell me it wasn't obvious!