Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I forgot...but guess who just remembered!

I never posted my X-mas ornaments for the Annual Christmas Ornie Exchange. Yep, 2008 snuck right past me and I never showed you what my primary ornament was this year. Its from a needle punch kit that I came across on sale at the craft store. I thought, "HEY- there is something I've never tried!" Yep and that's what the gals got and a few other people. I think I'm going to try to make a punch art design with Rue's name in it and have it framed for her bedroom. Then of course, I'll have to do the same with the new baby's room Let's just hope that my Sister keeps her name choice in check and picks a name with minimal letters. Which means, don't tell her I'm doing this or it will be a long name. Which reminds me...I need to go research names that have a flower or herb connection like Rue's did. I'm not happy with my Sister's choice in names this time around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww those are so cute. Reading now about the guy who was trying to propose near the Brooklyn Bridge and he accidently dropped the ring off the bridge. Too bad you weren't standing down below "Free Diamonds".

Netter said...

Andi, I would have taken that sucker and RAN! I think there is some kind of rule about diamonds falling from the sky being yours if you call "Keepies" first!