Monday, March 23, 2009

OK, OK

Several people have emailed me asking when I'm going to post pictures of some more of the crafty stuff I'm working on. Well, its nothing to exciting. I'm making more felt food for the Rue. I'm done with most of the pasta and have moved on to sandwich toppings. Before I change the foot on my sewing machine, I need to finish quilting those dolly blankets. I finally got my machine to work....I suggested it would find its new home in a landfill if it didn't cooperate. On top of that, I've gotten myself into this 5 handmade things for 5 people deal and of course, somehow...like I don't know how...I've turned it into a 10 for 10 deal. I have all year though, so that's good. I've got several ideas and of course one person is going to be easy to knock off the list...he likes food. lol, don't we all. So, to answer every one's questions...YES, I will be taking pictures of stuff sooner or later. Relax, sheesh!

1 comment: