Saturday, December 13, 2008

They got them!

Remember earlier in the year when I told the story about my Aunt getting beaten up in a robbery at her work place? Well, they caught the scum that did it. They were from Missouri and rumor has it that one of the guys had been turned in several years before for passing a bad check at the business. So, who knows, maybe it was about revenge...but I'm more inclined to think it was just stupidity that drove those guys to do something like that. I mean really, normal, sane people don't rob businesses and then beat the holy bejebbers out of the ladies who are complying to their every whim. Nope, it takes a special kind of jerk to beat up on unarmed women. It's just sickening. One of the guys they are keeping in Missouri because he stabbed and killed someone. The other guy admitted to the robbery in NE and then said he wanted to plea bargain....the dip wad! I mean seriously, he must have been a special kind of dumb to confess before working out a deal.

8 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh God, Nett - that's fantastic! Any man who would hit a woman needs to be shot.

Anonymous said...

So very glad they got them. What idiots.

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! What idiots indeed. Karma baby Karma!

Rockstar Mom said...

I am ecstatic that they have been caught! I know your aunt must be relieved too!

Anonymous said...

Horrible, horrible people! I'm glad they got them. B*st#rds!

Desperate Housewife said...

That is absolutely horrible! Your poor aunt! I hope they go to prison and become someone's bitch.

Tami said...

I'm glad they got them. About time.

I'm also glad I get to see you in a couple of days! I've even ALMOST got my ornaments done! I know, I'd better start next year's soon if they're ever going to get done.

Kare said...

What a horrible thing to have happen. I can't even imagine! Very glad to hear that they've been caught. How is your aunt doing?