Thursday, December 18, 2008

A quickie...

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy and healthy Holiday season...before I'm sucked in to the void, known as Nebrasky. Yes, I leave super early in the morning. When I say early, I mean early....my ride is supposed to be here at 2:45 AM. Any bets on when they actually show up? I don't even want to think about it. I just get more stressed out when I do.

Anyway, I got most of my Christmas cards out...with the exceptions of three people that I have to hunt up addresses for again. Oh and I'm very excited to see how many people have the wrong card in their envelope. Don't ask. I just realized when I went to stick a card in that I wrote the night before but didn't stuff in the envelope, that I had the wrong card for that particular envelope....yeah, so who knows how many I goofed on. Well, at least it will make them think a little, laugh a little and make fun of me behind my back a lot. Oh well!

I stalling right now. I don't want to pack anymore. I'm tired and want a nap but that's not going to happen. Anyway....Happy Holidays!

8 comments:

Kare said...

Have a great time, Nett. (and a safe trip) Merry early Christmas to you!

Tami said...

Hurry up and get here already!

Rockstar Mom said...

Merry Christmas Netters. Be sure to hug Aunt Vic's neck for me!

Desperate Housewife said...

Have a good trip!

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.. Hope you get everything you want!! *wink wink* and maybe we can meet??? If you have time!

Arlette said...

Hi Netter,
I'm sorry to hear what happened to your Aunt. I hope she is doing well.
I would like to wish you and your family a happy, healthy, and safe holiday season.
Mele Kalikimaka and Hauoli Makahiki Hou!
Aloha!

Peg said...

Are you back East now? I hope your holiday was wonderful & fun-filled. Happy New Year -- best wishes for good health, good friends, good food, fun with family, and more crafts.