Friday, December 12, 2008

Oy Freaky Vey!

I had a nightmare a little while ago. Freaked me out a little too. I don't even want to talk about it because I'm trying to get it out of my head so I can go back to sleep. I did try sleeping right away...but I started dreaming the dream again. Yeah, so I decided it was time to get out of bed and do something else for a while. Hence, the blog post. I know I'm not supposed to post when I'm lacking sleep but I don't want to start a new book. On top of everything, my eyeballs feel like dry balls of fire, except they are nice and juicy with tears. I think its allergies, unless I was sleep walking and decided I needed to smear something in my eyes. I don't think that's the case though..I'm just being dramatic.

I'll make a list of things that I need to do tomorrow.
1) Mail a bunch of packages via UPS and two via USPS.
2) stop at an eye glass place and have them replace the nose piece I lost. I have no idea how I lost it but its not comfy with one nose piece.
3) Stop at Jeans at noon for Chinese food and help decorate their Christmas tree.
4) Laundry...the electricity was going on and off today so I didn't get any loads completed.
5) Run the vacuum over the floor and the steps because they are gross and I don't think anyone else will do it. I guess its just gross by my standards.
6) Complete the rest of my Christmas cards....I'm almost done!
7) Go back to the store and buy two more pairs of the cashmere flannel pj bottoms...oh they are heaven and I live in them when I'm at the house.
8) Dig out my recipe for Puppy Chow for Katie
9) Go to the grocery store and pick up the ingredients for Katie's Puppy chow.
10) Make the puppy chow and try not to eat any of it....and by puppy chow, I don't mean dog food. It's a yummy treat with chocolate. I'll post the recipe and pictures if anyone is interested or hasn't heard of it.
11) Find the cord to my camera...the cord to my ipod....the charger to my camera...the charger to my ipod...so basically anything that needs a cord or a charger is missing right now. How annoying is that.
12) Post pics of the prizes that Darlene sent me...I soooo need to get those on the computer.
13) Crap, I have to get up early to take Sam and Brianna to school in the morning. I almost forgot...so that means I have about 3 hours to sleep before I have to do that.
14) Call and book my shuttle ride to the airport and my return for my Christmas vacation.
15) Call Michelle and see if she is free on the 21st.
16) Call Raine because have not heard her voice in a while.
17) Delete about 400 emails.
18) Start my list for my vacation packing.
19) buy some more make-up because mine is old and its time to restock.
20) Find a nice size metal washer for a scheme that I have cooked up.
21) Give up on the list and read a book instead or at the very least go back and correct all blog post typos when I'm actually away enough to notice them.

Night everyone!

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Okay, seriously - this is the list of things you have to do today?? Geez, I got exhausted just reading it!

As for your bad dreams, I know exactly what you're going through. I have nightmares at least 3 or 4 times a month, and I mean terrible ones like yours where you go back to sleep & the dream continues. Even about 3 hours ago, I was having the worst dream and I started crying (In my sleep or so I thought), and next thing I know, Vaughn was shaking me awake - he said I scared the crap out of him & Porkchop because I started yelling to the top of my lungs.
This threw me into a fit of laughter for a good 20 minutes.

Tami said...

Hope you finally got some sleep. The baby woke himself up last night at 3:30. John got him back to sleep right away but I never did manage to get back to sleep. Now my brain is frazzled and I also have a to-do list a mile long. Now if I could just focus long enuf to remember what it is I need to do.

Lucy said...

You are tiring me out!!!!

Anonymous said...

HOw do you make puppy cow like you wrote in #8. And you wonder why you get sick every time when you come home. You need to just say the hell with half of it. Make sure coming home isn't one of them. I think you are sleep walking again. Isn't that how you lost one of your nose peice before.Don't get in a hurry to pack you'll just unpack and pack again and put the lamp and the dresser and what ever else you can do during your sleep walk. Do you need me to pick you up from the airport let me know. No I won't let you go to my house when I'm not there. Just don't trust you.

Netter said...

Darlene! Yeah, that was the list of stuff I wanted to get done...and I got over half of it done. Not bad, I guess.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has bad dreams. I actually refuse to watch scary movies because it aways results in a night with little sleep. It sucks.

Tami~ Ditch the list, just spend extra time with the kids. They grow up to fast.

Lucy~ me too...lol.

Aunt Vickie~ Don't make fun of my typos. I also corrected two others. What do you expect, I was tired. I'm pretty sure I didn't sleep walk. I think the nose piece flew off when I yanked the glasses of my head. I had them on top of my head the other night before I went to bed and they caught im my hair. I probably sucked it up in the vaccuum the next morning.

LOL, Mom told me that she set it up for you to pick me up. I can always hang out at the airport if you have better things to do. I can always keep myself entertained watching people or reading a book. If you want to drag me around Lincoln and wait for my Dad to drive over from Omaha to pick me up and take me to Tecumseh...SURE, pick me up. I'll call you this week. I tried today but you were either screening your calls or out and about.

What do you mean! You really don't trust me not to put plastic wrap over your toilets and swap your salt and splenda?! Sheesh!

Yarn Tails said...

I am going to try and sweet talk the daughter into addressing the Christmas cards for me today. She just may do it. That way I can knit.. LOL Miss ya!