Monday, October 13, 2008

You could win this quilt!

I just know its like wrapping yourself in sunshine...and I'm sure this quilt will feel as good as lounging in the sunlight streaming in a window on a cold winter's day. What? You don't think so? I think I must have been a cat in a previous lifetime. Well, that or I'm just a dork. Either way, you have until 7pm MST on Friday Oct 17th to enter and possibly be able to call this quilt yours. (Just follow the title link above or the link on my sidebar.) Interested? Visit Pig Tails and Snails. Good Luck! I'm only saying that because Karma is a tough customer and I'd like a chance to give that quilt a loving home. Wait, did I just jinx myself?

3 comments:

Darlene said...

I WANT THAT QUILT!!!

Netter said...

SO DO I! I saw it first Darlene! Don't you dare snitch that out from under me! I mean it!

I even posted the contest and put the sidebar icon on my site so that I'd have 11 entries instead of just one.

Anonymous said...

Pretty indeed.