Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You can pay for you meal with your Blood Donor Card!

You can try to. My Cousin Cindy's daughter Danielle told me a very interesting story a minute ago and since I have not read this on their blogs, I snitched it. It seems that they ordered food at the Hardee's drive thru. Cindy pulled up to the window, and handed the cashier her red Donor card. She got a little embarrassed when it was handed back to her and after digging out her red Debit card, she dropped it on the ground and had to get out of the car to retrieve it. It was an honest mistake...the cards are the same color after all, same size as well. I'm just glad I didn't do it. I would pay good money to see the video surveillance camera footage of that event...I'm sure Cindy's face was priceless and I bet Danielle was in stitches!

No comments: