Friday, August 08, 2008

Tricked you, didn't I!

Nope, I'm not back from my vacation. Nope, not at all. So don't even expect a real post from me until next week sometime. I'm only posting this now so people will not believe I have fallen off the face of the Earth. Uh, well, Nebraska...its kind of the same thing, isn't it. I'm headed outside to clean out the garage and then I have to create another flower bed on the south side of the house. I had Rue this morning and she's with her other Grandparents now so that we can get some things done before Sat...We have the Rue again tomorrow. Her Mommy doesn't know it yet but we are taking the Rue for a hair cut...just a trip really. That kids hair grows so fast and her bangs are in her eyes again. Who knows, maybe we'll just go for a Mohawk....kidding.

My Mom is at her physical therapy appointment right now so I decided to waste a few minutes on the computer. You have to be sneaky to get any personal time around this house....lol. No not really, because I'm the reason I have so much work to do when I'm home.

I hope you are all happy and blogging up a storm. I'll catch up when I'm back from my trip.

1 comment:

Yarn Tails said...

Miss ya! HOpe you are having a good time!!