Monday, August 11, 2008

Rue, the Artist

The Rue Rue likes sidewalk caulk. If she isn't drawing on herself, or putting rosie cheeks on her "Baby" Bear. Yep, she calls him her baby. I actually started something that I believe my Sister is going to have to explain to the gals at Rue's daycare. You see, Rue Rue likes to rock in the rocking chair while you sing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat." I don't sing the Merrily part though, instead I sing "Through the "Baby" overboard and listen to it scream." Uh, yeah, so now if you try to sing the song the correct way, Rue Rue looks at you like you are annoying her and shakes her head to let you know that you are not doing it right. When you sing my version, she's very happy and if "Baby is near, she drops him on his head and screams. It's not a loud scream, but its a scream all the same, just made with her inside voice. Ah yes, the trouble that I cause! Actually, I spoke with her on the phone the other day and she wanted me to sing, "Row, Row." So, I did and she'd scream then she'd say..."Row,Row!" and I'd sing it again. This went on for quite a while before she decided it was time to press buttons and her Mommy took the phone away.
Boy Baby Bear...aka Huckleberry is looking kind of motley. Must be from all of his trips around the washing machine.

4 comments:

.:Cris:. said...

(giggling) When ya gonna teach her the diarreah song?

Yarn Tails said...

lol @ .:cris:.

Cindy said...

and you say your dad teaches her bad things.

Anonymous said...

Aww so cute