Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Raine!

She wouldn't let Snow White spill the beans but she can't stop me... My friend Raine is 34 years young today. She might try to convince you that she's far younger, but don't you dare fall for it. She looks to good for her age to start fibbing about it.

I have her present all wrapped up for her and now I'm just waiting to hear when we can get together. (Mental Willing: PLEASE CALL SOON! PLEASE, PLEASE...and the phone will ringggggg.....NOW! Shoot! It didn't work.) I just to called her cell phone and sang "Happy Birthday" to her! She asked for it! Scuttle or no Scuttle sounding voice, I sang my little heart out. I don't do that kind of thing for just anyone and that's a fact.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! It looks like she's stopping Snow White from singing!

Netter said...

Kind of...but she'd only stop me from singing. Snow White has a lovely voice if you like that high pitched kind of singing....and then there is me, aka Scuttle.

Anonymous said...

Lol.... cute pic.

Rockstar Mom said...

Happy Birthday Raine!

Guess what I got you!

CRICKETS!!!!!!!

Yum.

Desperate Housewife said...

Happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nette! Your singing voice was loverly. And you were actually the 3rd singing message I got. The first was my mom and the 2nd was my sister. Then yours, it warmed my little heart it did. Of course I was expecting Matt Damon to call but I think he's on location w/o cell phone reception, so he gets a pass. :)

P.S. I was stopping Snow White from giving out TMI on her favorite dwarf.