Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy 35th Birthday Tisha!

I'm pretty sure that she will hunt me down and do a great deal of damage to my body, when she notices that I posted this picture for her Birthday. She hits hard too. Well, HEY...you only live once and its not like she's not going to get over it. Shoot, she'll probably get even. No, I know she will. Oh well. Happy Birthday! Tisha~ I did try calling you...but I was forced to sing into your voice mail. I know it was unusual punishment...but it had to be done.

7 comments:

Darlene said...

AHAHAHHAHA Happy Birthday, Tisha! Nett, you're in so much trouble. LOL

Anonymous said...

Singing into voice mail, ah, I've never gotten that special treatment! Are you still going to maintain that you were using your real singing voice all those years ago in the Leaches' kitchen when I said, "Are you impersonating Scuttle?"

Cindy said...

Scuttle ehhh, I guess than it is safe to say Danielle did not get her singing voice from Netter. Happy Birthday Tisha. Nettter, I would not piss off the one person who could email an embarrassing picture of you to everyone.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the Tish! Hey all bets are off when the willingly pose for goofy hat pics.

Netter said...

Raine, do you want me to sing into your voice mail on your Birthday? OK then, don't answer your phone. You asked for it...oh and your exact words were..."OK, that's enough Scuttle!" LOL, remember Ang went in the other room to pout because she thought you were refering to her. Aw, good times. Yes, by the way, that was my REAL singing voice.

Netter said...

Cindy, she knows I have far worse pictures of her that I wouldn't think twice about using...that is why she deleted the picture I had of her on the toilet next to Rue on the potty chair, while my MeMah was standing in front of them...I guess being a superviser....lol

Rockstar Mom said...

Your sis is quite the looker.