Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More of the Rue Rue.

I have decided that its almost impossible for me to say Rue's name with out saying it twice...unless I refer to her as "THE Rue." It works then. She's a handful, a complete and total joy. Perhaps I feel that way because she's a lot like me....lol, at least I find her entertaining. She's even cute when she's eating and covered in globs of goo.
She's pretty smart too. She knows how to do more than one thing at a time. She multi-tasks like crazy. She puts duplo's together and eats a cracker, adapts, overcomes and gets the job done.
She loves to make people laugh. She's a natural clown. Shoot, I think all clowns are a little bit fun and a little bit evil at the same time...that's my Rue Rue too. You should hear her evil laugh. I know I'm going to be out pranked when she gets big enough to join in on the fun.
The Rue also loves her shades. She sports her multitude of sunglasses and when she needs to, she drops the glasses and flutters those long lashes. Yes, Rue is a flirt and she already knows how to get what she wants. She's a slick operator. Thank goodness she's her Mother's problem when she gets older....lol,

I get to see my Rue again on Sat....and she doesn't even know it. Bet you ten bucks that the first thing she wants to do with me is brush teeth. The kid loves to brush her teeth and of course Aunt Nett lets her brush hers too. Yep, we are teeth brushing buddies. Just the other night, her Mommy took her into the bathroom to brush her teeth and said that Rue Rue was calling me...."Nett!"..."Nett!" But Aunt Nett went back to New York...sigh.

No comments: