Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I about wet myself laughing....

My Cousin Cindy cracks me up. Sometimes she has verbal diareaha. She says things and they come out much worse than you would imagine. Well, she's done it again. OK, so here is the deal. She's new to Facebook. She thought she was being funny when she sent me, her daughter and an old male blogger buddy a Super Poke. She read it wrong and this is what we recieved....lol, "Cindy Kaster has rocked the granny panties with you (and only you)." She thought it would say that "Netter rocked her granny panties." ROFL...I said, Uh, Cindy....that's kind of gross. She was so embarassed, not so much that she sent it to her daughter and cousin...but to our married blogger buddy. The poor thing, she had to send him a message telling him that it was a mistake and that she was embarrassed. lol...oh and that Netter was laughing her pants off over this whole situation. Hey, at 1 AM, anything sounds funny.

Bet you ten bucks that she won't be doing that again.

On top of all that, I have discovered the joy of making my own Facebook Flair. This would be my latest creation. Yes, my cousin Mike, out cold. I think Danielle sent it to me....so if he's going to blame anyone, it should be her for tempting me with such material. Everyone knows that I can't control myself.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You forgot to tell them that it was really late at night and I tend to get a little spacey that late at night. I am still embarrassed. Mike is so going to hurt you both.

Netter said...

I said it was at 1 AM....and you sure do get loopy when you get tired.

Mike will just have to settle for hurting Danielle...lol, he never shows up at Christmas so its unlikely that he'll ever see me. Plus he ignored me when he was online the other day, so that's what happens when you ignore someone.