Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday's Feast

OK, I'm starting something new. Every Friday, you can follow the link above and find out what the menu for the day is. I'll give it a shot.

Appetizer

Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist? Without a doubt, I'm an optimist but if you catch me on a bad day, when everything seems to be going wrong, I'll probably be joking around and sound like a pessimist, but I'm not at heart. My glass is half full.

Soup

What is your favorite color of ink to write with?
I love green ink pens. Just plain old kelly green ink. More important than the ink color is the feel of the pen in my hand and how smooth it writes. You know, I have a lot of pens. I tend to be a pen thief and I walk off with pens all the time. I try not to, but it just happens, especially if I'm talking while I'm signing for something. I've gotten to the point that I try to slide the pen as far away from me as possible or I hand it back to the cashier and tell them to keep it away from me or I'll accidentally steal it. I have a history.

Salad

How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them? Not as often as I used to. I love treating myself to a mani/pedi but now that I have discovered the Ped Egg, I can handle the job myself...lol, plus I've always been good at painting my nails myself.

Main Course

Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it? Sure! I've won a few give-aways in my time. The latest was a whole box of homemade things from a sweetheart in Hawaii.

Dessert

In which room in your house do you keep your home computer? It's in the basement. We call the room the "computer room" even though there is some unused workout equipment in there and a ton of my crafty stuff.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

This is cool. I've learned new things about you today! Still haven't checked in that 'egg' yet - will go down this weekend.

Have a great day. :o)

Tami said...

I bought one of those eggs for my Dad. I'll let youknow what he thinks of it.

This is a cool site - I might try to make use of it as well.

Idaho Gal said...

I saw the Ped egg the other day and thought of you! I enjoy Friday Feast. You never know what they'll ask!