Friday, April 04, 2008

What a dream!


I just got this email from my dear friend Tami. I have to post it on here. It's the craziest thing ever. You'll see what I mean...

"So I had the weirdest dream last night and you were in it. You were very mean to me! You were like the head of a carnival or something and you were sitting in a booth like the "fortune teller" and you kept insisting I owed you money. It was only like $7 but I refused to pay and you refused to let up so I finally paid you and we never spoke again.

No wonder I don't sleep well at night. (Maybe I should stop drinking the Baileys before bed.)

...Do I owe you any money?

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you I love you and hopefully, if we ever disagree, we can work it out before you have to become a carnie."

For the record: She doesn't owe me money. Unless you count friendship dues but she's paid up for the time being. lol...just kidding. I don't have any experience as a fortune teller, I have never worked as a carnie and don't intend to. I love you too Tami...so maybe you should give up the night cap. I mean, seriously, the booze is making me seem like a mean person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dreams are strange. I had one the other night that Paula Deen made me a huge Texas Sheet Cake with Mile high whipped topping with chocolate shavings.