Thursday, April 03, 2008

Progress...it happens.

 
Posted by Picasa
OK, so I should have all my blocks put together by class time on Monday. I just tossed some of my completed blocks on the ground to get a basic idea what its going to look like when I am done with it. It's not quite what I wanted but I like it anyway. It will look great at the foot of my bed.

I'd love to go to bed right now, but there is a quilt show coming on in about 25 minutes. I want to tape it. I know I will fall asleep during it, but that's OK, I can watch it another time. I'll just use it for my break time.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is class time? Are you taking a quilting class?

Desperate Housewife said...

That is GORGEOUS! Isn't quilting fun?
I'm on a big rug hooking kick right now, but you may just put me back into quilting!

Netter said...

Raine~ Yeah, I'm taking a quilting class. It's on Monday evenings.

DH~I really am loving the whole quilting thing. It's very fun to see these little bits of fabric become something. I really want to learn how to hook rugs. I look at what you've done and I feel inspired to give it a shot.

Tami said...

Don't you have a DVR? Why are you staying up to watch something you are taping. Don't forget, I want quilting lessons in about 4 years. I should have time then and you should be REALLY good at it by then!

I did do something productive this week but you have to go to my site to see it. (Not right this second. Give me a few minutes.)

Anonymous said...

Wow that is nice.Is there anything that you don't try. I haven't had my machine out for years.I should start something like this but I probably would never finish it.

Millie said...

You are a heck of a lot faster at it than I am. I have a whole set of block hand stitched together in the closet that have been done for goin on 3 years.. Have I got a backing or blocks to hook them together??? NO NO NO... Maybe I'll get it done before I die, but no guarentees,, you may have to finish it.LOL LOL

Netter said...

Vic~ I'm a jack of all trades when it comes to crafty stuff. What can I say, I like to learn new things. You should get your machine out and give it a go.

Mom~ I'm adding that to your "to do" list but the stuff I want you to do for me has to take priority...lol.

Anonymous said...

Good Job!! You've got the knack!