Wednesday, April 02, 2008

It's like Kosher Crack, really it is!

Well, crapola! Passover is just around the corner and that means the Manischewits Chocolate Chip Macarrons are on the grocery store shelves. That also means that I'm going to be shoving those suckers in my mouth, left and right. I love them. LOVE, yes LOVE them. OMG, they are addictive. I'm not kidding, they are kosher crack, except you don't snort them, smoke them or shoot them. Shoot they are cooked for you so all you have to do is shove them in your mouth, chew and savor every single bite. You know, while I was digging on the shelf, looking for the chocolate chip macaroons, I found myself wondering what I would do if there was one can left and a little old lady was reaching for it. I'm almost ashamed to say it, but I think I would knock her down and run off with that can. Don't look at me like that! Isn't that terrible! The funniest part about it is that I'm not even a coconut fan.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMM sounds good even though I'm not big on coconut either. I can't believe that you didn't do anything to Sam on April Fools. You must be slipping in your old age.Oh how am I to do the quotes. I don't watch movies haven't heard of 1/2of the one that were sugested. I guess that I'm not with it. Your banner on the side I don't believe the gifted part.

Netter said...

Vickie, Vickie, Vickie....What are we going to do with you?! I'm shocked that you manage to find your way home from work everyday...old age, it must be a real drag. hehe...kidding...sort of.

Oh and I am so gifted. My Mother says so.

Anonymous said...

Oh yum! Macaroons!

Netter said...

I know! Right! They are seriously Kosher Crack....bet you can't eat just one...ulness its the size of a Buick.

Anonymous said...

Yummy...

Rockstar Mom said...

I'm gonna look for them here and try them based solely on your glowing review here.

Desperate Housewife said...

I'm not any religion, but I've often thought if I was going to be something, I'd be Jewish, because they seem to have such awesome food!

Netter said...

Marianne~ Let me know if you can't find them. I'll send you a can...or I'll say it got lost in the mail and eat the whole thing myself. lol...I'm not kidding.

DH~ You know, the whole keeping Kosher thing ruins it for me. I like a little dairy with my meat...and I'm a big fan of pork, the other white meat...oh and I LOVE seafood like shrimp, lobster and crab...and that stuff isn't Kosher. In short, if I were going to be Jewish...I sure wouldn't be Kosher. Plus having two sets of dishes, silverware, baking dishes, pans, ect...one for dairy one for meat, would not cut it for me.
I'll tell you what, if you like food, some of those little old ladies at Lutheran Church gatherings, bring some great dishes for potlucks and benefits. I think you have to prefer Miracle Whip to Mayo though...its a law or something. Crap, now I'm hungry again.

Anonymous said...

Try the chocolate brownie ones. Yummie Don't know if they have them in Kansas tho. lol

Rockstar Mom said...

I'll let you know if I can't find them. But I know certain grocery stores here do have a kosher aisle. Believe it or not, there are a few jews in Texas. I don't know any, but I am quite sure they are here.

Desperate Housewife said...

Hmmm, I forgot about the whole kosher thing. I was thinking of matzo ball chicken soup and potato pancakes.

Netter said...

Carole~ I think that would be to much chocolate for me. I'm not a chocolate person normally.

Marianne~ Yeah, let me know.

DH...yeah, I love Matzo ball soup....and my Mom always made potato pancakes, but different. Shoot, now I'm hungry again.