Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Tagged again! I should run faster.


I was tagged by Sue, so now I guess it's my turn. Here are the rules...listen up and pay attention.

1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 things about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged.


7 Things About Me:



1. Monkeys freak me out. Sure they are funny when they are rolling around, flinging poo at each other but I can't stand to see a person holding one or to see one running around in a diaper. I don't know what it is about them that bugs me so much, but I have no interest in touching one. It took me forever to get it through my Mom's head that I don't want her sending me cards with monkeys on it, but she thinks they are cute or something. Now if its a Bear...or a big Cat, I want to hug it or curl up next to it and take a nap...right before it rips my head off and eats me for breakfast.

2. I love movies. LOVE THEM. I could sit around all day and watch movies, almost any kind of movie. I draw the like at horror...nope, nope, I can't handle them. I have nightmares.

3. I love to plant flowers and shrubs. I like the whole idea of a garden and don't find it a chore to go out every night and water the hanging pots that the sprinklers can't hit. It just drives me crazy when I go on vacation and everything dies because of neglect. I get lots of promises...and write reminders everywhere, but they don't understand that in the summer, when I write..."SOAK EVERY NIGHT", that doesn't mean, "water once a week." Once its brown and brittle, all the water in the world isn't going to help it. Grrr!

4. My musical taste is always changing. I'm eclectic by nature. Lately though, I have been adding new things to may ipod because I'm bored with everything I already have on it. I need quirky, music right now.

5. If anyone would have told me 5 years ago that I would be a blogger, I would have laughed in their face. Between my dyslexic moments and my lack of regard for the rules of the English language, I'm sure I drive the sticklers nuts. Maybe that's part of the reason I like blogging...I can drive people nuts. I know I enjoy making fun of my family....and they take it really well, of course that means that someday they will get me back for it. Yep, and that means that I will have to come up with something to get them back. You see its an endless circle. I wouldn't bother if I didn't care about them so much...yep, that is the way they should look at it. lol.

6. I spoil my niece. Hey, I had to wait a long time to get her. I'll spoil her if I want to. Nobody can stop me, not even her Mother, but she knows that already.


7. I really do play fair. I admit I cheated at CLUE once, but not to win. I just wanted to secretly know before everyone else. I admitted it right away...once I was caught in the act. LOL. but really don't cheat. I didn't cheat in school and I don't now. Take it from me...the woman that lost 98 games of Uncle Wiggly to a 4 year old. I sooooo wanted to win one game. I finally did, the 99th game. Little Eric was so happy for me. I think he was secretly sad that he couldn't say, "OK, we'll play Uncle Wiggly again, but you better win this time."


Now for the "pass the buck" part, naming 7 of my favorite blogs, which isn't easy. I love all my blog buddies. If you are not listed, don't feel sad...I'm not going in any order, I'm just picking randomly.


Marianne
Kare
Brandy
Desperate Housewife
Tami
Cindy
and last but not least, a new addition to my super friendly blogging universe, Arlette


I had to go back to check out Sue's list because I almost listed two of the people she already listed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cringe everytime I see a chimp in clothes, ugh! I love your list! Oh did I mention, my front yard needs a redo on the landscaping?

Rockstar Mom said...

I just wanted to point out to all you other folks that my name is at the top of the list.

A coincidence?

I think not.

Tee hee.