Monday, April 14, 2008

She'd kill me...but would it be worth it? Hmmm

I was seriously thinking about sending this shirt to my Sister from my our Mother. Yeah, I know, I know...its mean. I know, I know, she'd get pissed and beat the living crap out of me the next time I saw her, plus she would cut me off from the Rue Rue. I don't think I could handle that. Sheesh, its just a joke! Well, don't worry, I can't do it now, because once in a while my Sister actually reads my site...but hardly ever leaves comments. I bet this will get her to comment, what ya think about that! He he, I'm telling you...I'm feeling pretty ornery lately. I'm feeling the need to pull a fast one on someone. It's a powerful need...worse than Kosher Crack. Yeah, its that bad. My friends may have to form an intervention.

Maybe I'll just post one of those goofy pictures of my Sister from my last visit. I mean, seriously, if you don't want those crazy pictures posted...why the heck would you make those crazy faces. That's asking for it. Am I right, or am I right!

5 comments:

.:Cris:. said...

I so LOVE that shirt!!!

Netter said...

I know...me too. Cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a little sibling rivalry to keep life spicy, no?

Hey, you should see the chocolate covered macaroons at Max's Opera Cafe. They are the size of softballs!! They're really yummy too.

Kare said...

You have to get the shirt. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

GO AHEAD GET IT, WE KNOW WHO HELPED THEM MOVE AND PAINT AND CLEAN CARPETS SO WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH.....PS WHAT IS KOSHER CRACK?