Monday, April 14, 2008

Ah, what a difference a day makes!

Even though I was greeted with more shoes sitting at the top of the staircase this morning...

I was happy to discover that it was a bright day and over night everything has turned green. On Friday, the yard was still brown....and now its lush and inviting.

The best surprise was waiting for me in front of the house though. Yep the Plum trees are really blooming now. I don't know about you, but this picture makes me hungry for popcorn or cotton candy....no, I think both. ah, yes, this almost makes up for the shoes...almost.

4 comments:

Tami said...

AHHHH! The chairs were reflecting in the window of that 2nd picture. I'm glad I pulled up the larger picture - for a second I thought you had grave plots in your backyard and I was wondering if you had started a new "hobby." OK. I feel better now.

Netter said...

Let me tell you...if they don't start putting their shoes away, that WILL be my next hobby.

Desperate Housewife said...

Oh wow! The only green we have yet is a couple of weeds in the cracks of my walkway.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous view!! You lucky stinker you!