Monday, April 14, 2008

Oh yeah, nice weather means...


Well, it seemed so bright and sunny out this morning that I decided I should put on some capri pants for the day. I hadn't shaved my legs that long ago...or so I thought. I had the capris on, sat in one of the kitchen chairs and crossed my leg which crossed into the sunlight shining into the room. I glanced down, looked away and once I realized what I just saw, my head jerked back to my hairy legs. I yelled, "Holy Mother! Where did that come from!" I could have sworn I shaved those recently. Ummm, I don't see how that was possible. Thankful that nobody had to witness my blazen act of recklessness, I marched back downstairs and proptly changed out of the capri pants and into something with a lot more coverage. So...NOTE TO SELF: Save legs ASAP...cause that's not a pretty site.

Hey, you can't expect a bear to look all lovely after a long winter hybernation...so what makes you think my legs would be smooth as glass on the first warm day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Reminder to self buy a new box of bandaids.

Netter said...

lol, Oh crap, I better add those to my shopping list too. I don't want to be forced to do what my Cousins 16 year old daughter did when her arm kept bleeding and they were out of bandaids. She duct taped a maxi pad to her arm....lol, I swear, I would have gotten photographic proof of that. That is soooo blogging material.

Kare said...

hahaha!
I love the sun but it shows stuff. I only discovered recently that I had toe hair. How gross is that??

The Bookworm said...

lol I hate shaving too. Therefore, I wax :)
http://yarnchick.blogspot.com/

Cindy said...

Little Miss Danielle is going to crap when she reads this. Plus the fact that I said her name. Oh well it was so funny when she did it and besides she is always playing tricks on me.

Anonymous said...

Do you know I actually had a nightmare the other night?! I was wearing capris to the shoe store and noticed that my legs needed shaving badly while the guy was slipping a shoe on my foot!! ACK!