Saturday, March 29, 2008

the crap kids say....

My cousin Zack...who happens to be my Godson, cracks me up. The kid is a nut. We had a little Instant message chat last night.

Nett: what are you up to tonight
:P(L)ZaCh:P(L): nuttin
Nett: just hanging out, huh
:P(L)ZaCh:P(L): ya
Nett: I can't believe that you are not out hitting on the chickie babies
Nett: you know, scoring some action

:P(L)ZaCh:P(L): lol they r to prude
Nett: lol....oh right!
:P(L)ZaCh:P(L): and its 11 so they r like all sleeping
Nett: why would they be asleep...you are not
Nett: Hey...your Mom's birthday is in a month and a half. I need ideas for her birthday present

:P(L)ZaCh:P(L): lol i have no idea
Nett: you are no help....sheesh
:P(L)ZaCh:P(L): i no
Nett: keep your ears open and if she mentions something, let me know
:P(L)ZaCh:P(L): k
:P(L)ZaCh:P(L): but i have selective hearing and usually dont hear anything she sayd
:P(L)ZaCh:P(L): says*
:P(L)ZaCh:P(L): lol
Nett: NICE!
Nett: I'm sure she loves that too

:P(L)ZaCh:P(L): lol ya
Nett: kid, you are just lucky she lets you live
:P(L)ZaCh:P(L): lol
Nett: one of these days she's going to clock you in the head
Nett: that will teach yah

:P(L)ZaCh:P(L): she already tried that when we were wrestling for the remote and she ended up getting hurt
:P(L)ZaCh:P(L): lol
Nett: lol....its nice to know that things never change around there.

1 comment:

Yarn Tails said...

Arent kids grand? I like that he admits to selective hearing. I wish my two would say that. But then again M says I have selective hearing when it comes to her asking me something. LOL Miss ya!