Friday, February 22, 2008

When life gives you snow....you make...

Yes, when life hands you snow, you make snowmen. Unless your sleds are easily accessable, which ours are not. Oh and you make snow angels, but not until you are so cold you can't stand it anymore...otherwise you will never finish the snowman. Yes, while Cliff and Sam built this bad boy, Nancy scooped the rest of the driveway. I only scooped a path for the painter and mailman to get to the house and I did the sidewalk so I could find the papers under all that white stuff. Yep, I stayed inside and gave them directions on how to improve thier snowman. The orange eyes were my idea.

8 comments:

.:Cris:. said...

Looks like fun was had by all... Its white here, but its from ice pellets and not snow, then there's this lovely 1/4"+ coating of ice on top of that...

all in favor of spring say 'I!!!" :)

Anonymous said...

Cool man. Did you knit him that scarf?

Desperate Housewife said...

Very nice!

Idaho Gal said...

Very creative! Love the oranges!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thanks for the condolence card Nett, it was very thoughtful.

Kare said...

You're an awesome supervisor, Nett.

Rockstar Mom said...

No one can issue orders like you Netters!

You're my hero.

Truly.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! That totally reminds me of the huge snow bear that we made when I was little....the one with the golf ball eyes.