Friday, February 01, 2008

Family news...

My Cousin Billy and his Wife are expecting a baby in August...this is his/her first picture.

Aunt Carole and Uncle Gary finally sold their home in California and have recently found a new home in Kansas....I know, I know, Kansas of all places. I'm not saying a word. Ok, fine, I'll type it...Nebrasky is better. Aww, I feel better now. All that really matters is that they find a place that will make them happy.

Aunt Vickie and Uncle John are still trying to convince me that they have a real grand daughter. I'll admit that I fell for it at first but I'm sure they are renting that baby. The kicker is that Jeff and Marla...the "parents" of the "baby" are totally going along with it. I call Arianna the "rent-a-baby." Why do I believe she isn't real? #1- I have never met her. Last Summer Jeff and Marla were in Tecumseh with the "baby" while I was back but they never stopped by my parents home. (I didn't know they were down until after they left) On top of that, they didn't come to Christmas this year. Hmmm, instead Vickie shows up with some pictures with the rent-a-baby in it. I'll admit they spent some good money on a cute baby but she's still a rental. #2- I have never received a picture of the "baby" from her "parents" hence my suspicion that she's not genuine. What real parents don't send out pictures? I didn't get a birth announcement...I didn't get a Christmas picture card that everyone and their dog sends out these days. Hmmm...yeah, sounds fishy to me. Yep, it's a rent-a-baby. I bet they just borrow the neighbors baby or something. I think I will need better proof that she is real. Maybe an official state birth certificate that has a raised stamp on it, some pictures from her parents, to see her for real this summer. Yeah, maybe then I will believe it.

4 comments:

.:Cris:. said...

Hey Netter! I love ultrasound pictures. Babies look like aliens in them... Congrats to your cousin. :)

Tami said...

I love it - the ultimate guilt trip. Hope it works for you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the parents to be. Finished Pillars last night. Keep reading.. lots of stuff going on. Worth waiting for the end. (no peeking!)

Anonymous said...

Trust me there is a real baby and she is the cutest thing . I guess Jeff and Marla aren't the Normal parents because they didn't do the christmas picture cards. Anyway if they did I didn't get one either.Your mom seen Arianna at the auction. Don't know when youre talking about that they were in town when you were back and didn't see you . But you know the old age thing. When you see her you will know that she's not a rental she looks like Jeff. You have to plan a day when youre back and well prove it to you. Just don't get sick like you always do when youre back because they won't bring her around.