Sunday, February 03, 2008

By far the best Super Bowl I ever watched...


BY FAR! Probably one of the best 4th quarters of a Super Bowl to boot. I'm not a fan of either teams but I always feel like I have to go with the under dog...which means I went with the Giants. That game was down to the wire. OMG, it was good. I was at the Leaches and Jim was freaking out.

When I left I could hear people celebrating all over town. It was the funniest thing ever. On a side note...the commercials were kind of boring this year. Oh sure there were a few good ones, but on a whole, I was a little disappointed in the ads....thank goodness the game was great.

8 comments:

Yarn Tails said...

The commercials really did suck this year. I am not a big fan of the Super Bowl or football for that matter, but I stayed glued to the tv just for the game this year! Wowza!!

Desperate Housewife said...

I had a Gilmore Girls marathon while SB was on last night!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a little slow for the first 3 quarters, I guess because it was so low scoring and the commercials and half-time show were mostly a snooze. But the final minute of the 4th were pretty darn great.

Anonymous said...

Great game! Congrats NY! Yeah, what up with the commercials this year... the ad execs must of had one too many "liquid lunches".

Anonymous said...

I liked the Giants this year!

I didn't like the fact the the New Englanders cheated earlier in the year (and got a slap on the wrist, but JOY TO THE WORLD when it counted (for that perfect season) they got BEAT!!!!!!!

I wasn't happy with the commercials either....Was it to hot in Arizona for their brains??

Nett its good to see that your having fun and not causing to much trouble!! LOL

Anonymous said...

A very exciting 4th quarter indeed! Yay Giants!

Kare said...

I know nothing about football.

Lucy said...

(Net...consider the 11 pounds a late Christmas present..enjoy!)