Tuesday, January 08, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

OK, OK, so I know its taken me a lot longer to post than it should have. What can I say....

No seriously, what can I say! See, that was my big issue. Of course I have tons of things that I could share with everyone...but I just didn't feel up to it.

It all started with my Christmas vacation. I ended up sicker than a dog, puking with great force, running a yo-yo fever, aches everywhere. Yeah, good times.

Sigh.....

I feel like I need another vacation.

Sigh....

Anyway, I will try to get back into posting on my good old blog. I'm thinking about changing my template too. I need some good old fashion change in my life. Now seems like a good time to start, don't you think.

So, I will be back with a few Rue Rue pics....a few creative projects that I have been working on...and sooner or later I will be up to my normal mischief. So look out.

8 comments:

sara said...

yucko! sorry you were sick! glad you are back!

Desperate Housewife said...

Hi Netter! Glad to see you back!
I was starting to think everyone had quit!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Netter glad that you waited till after Christmas to get sick.I think its the airplane air that makes you sick all the time. I got to see Rue yesterday. I get to babysit for the rent a baby Friday.

Rockstar Mom said...

I read your e-mail about your sick ordeal. Yowsers! I just have not had time to reply because I've been fighting with whole world again. I'm sorry.

I think I need to attend drama queens annonymous.

I am glad you are better now.

Anonymous said...

I know how you felt!!


Glad to hear your doing better!

Welcome home!

.:Cris:. said...

Happy New Year! :)

...hope you're all better now... bring on the Rue Rue! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry you were sick. Glad you're back and better.

Kare said...

Happy New Year!
I missed you.