Sunday, December 16, 2007

Lookie...I got goodies....

Friday afternoon, I discovered a package on my doorstep. I brought it in but was so busy running around I didn't have time to open it until late. Then my camera battery was dead....soooo, this is late being posted. Darlene sent this lovely basket full of yummies to me. I'm ripping into that sucker as soon as possible. Everytime I look at it I start to drool. Thank you Darlene, my taste buds thank you, my tummy thanks you and my chubby "problem areas" curse you, but they will get over it. lol. You are to kind! I'm still trying to decide if I should share the goodies with anyone, you know in the spirit of Christmas and all that jazz. Hmmmm...I think not. lol.

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh, I'm soooo glad you got it - I'm always a little panicky when I order things online. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Nice. Looks like the only thing missing is a bottle of wine.See on Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Yummy basket! How very nice. I want to reach right into the screen and snatch that Giradelli.
Thank you very much for the card. :)

.:Cris:. said...

Happy Holidays!

Nice catch ya got there. Enjoy your visit with Rue Rue. Can't wait to see the pictures! :)

Cris~