Monday, January 14, 2008

Beep Beep, Let's Go....

I've been slow putting my Rue Rue pics on here. There are way to many to pick from so I just grabbed a few. Click on them to get a closer look. Anyway, Rue's PaPa is a total Rue hog and he doesn't like to share her with others...namely me. He drove me nuts. The worst part was when he took over pulling her in the snow. I wanted to do that. I brought the sled back, I blew most of it up, I was creative and used the bungee cords to hold her in it so she wouldn't roll off as we dragged her though the snow.


I'm telling you, he's a real Rue Rue hog. It's cute seeing him read to her and carry her around the neighborhood, showing her off. He just doesn't realize that when I come home...she's mine. Oh, on second thought, he probably does and just enjoys torquing me off. As much as Rue Rue loves her PaPa, I think she is really a Grammy girl. Grammy crawls around on the floor behind her, chases her up and down the hallway...you name it.
Rue is not going to suffer from a lack of attention. That is for sure. She's walking and talking. She says "Nett." I'm very happy about that... out of all her Aunts, she says my name first. That's my girl!

She seems really happy at daycare. Mom and I had to pick her up one day. She was napping when we got there and I was nervous about waking her. I was holding her and she was rubbing her eyes. Then she looks at me and smiles this huge smile and she hugs her Sugar Bear and kicks her legs. Then she turns and sees one of her caregivers and smiles at her, then she turns the other way and gives the other lady a huge smile and her blue eyes were twinkling. She's a friendly little thing. She shares really well at daycare and seems to be a leader in the nursery. If Rue crawls over to look out the window, all the other kids follow suit. That Rue is all eyes and ears too...she's a watcher. I have a funny feeling she's going to be the neighborhood watch program, she won't need help from others. She'll be doing the job herself. She gets that from her late Great Grandma Evelyn. Oh, and the title of this post....its something my Dad does with Rue. She has this little steering wheel that makes noise. If you honk the horn, it goes..."Beep, Beep, Let's Go!" That PaPa says it all the time....its kind of cute.

6 comments:

Idaho Gal said...

She is so adorable! Its Kim, I just have a new blog. Check it out when you get a moment!

Anonymous said...

From what I seen Grandpa is going to get her in a lot of trouble. I like when he trys to get her to tough something that shes not supose to and she will look at grandma. She learn that grandma is the one that won't get her into trouble. Papa is proud of her . Cute pictures.

Tami said...

What a cutie pie! I remember my Grandpa was always like that too. That's what Grandpas are for.

Kare said...

Those eyes are something, aren't they?! She is sooo adorable. And she's growing so fast... good gawd, wasn't she just birthed??

Desperate Housewife said...

Hmmm, I think she looks a little like Suri Cruise. Your sister wasn't messing around with Tom, was she?!

Netter said...

LOL, DH, actually no, she wasn't messing around with Tom but when people say that Rue doesn't look like her Daddy, my Sister explains that its because she is Johnny Depp's love child.

Kare~ I know...they grow up so darn fast! Grrr.