Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It makes me hungry just thinking about it...


I hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving. I'll be heading into the city tonight. I have to go to the Macy's parade with Emily...I promised. I keep telling her that if it is raining, I'm not going, but I'm not sure she really believes me. I refuse to stand in the rain again...no way, no how. Don't worry, I will take pictures.
Enjoy the good food...don't eat to much or you will just want to nap the rest of the day. I have dibs on the last piece of pecan pie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The outlook is swell for you going, it's supposed to be 62 degrees with spotty showers in the afternoon (long after the parade is over!).

Desperate Housewife said...

Hi Netter and Rain! I got your package yesterday! Thanks for all the stuff!

And happy Thanksgiving. We have our Thanksgiving in Canada in October. But all the American Thanksgiving stuff in November makes me crave another turkey dinner.

Millie said...

Pecan pie?????Since when do you like pecan pie??? I've NEVER known you to eat any!!!!!!!

Yarn Tails said...

Have a wonderful day at the parade. I hope there is no rain! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Nettski!