Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I think this house has gremlins


Somewhere around this basement is a Rolodex containing all of my addresses. I have no idea where it is. It was here last Friday evening, I used it. Now I have no idea where I put it for safe keeping. It's not where I usually stash it.
If I didn't have the flu and be cranky as it is, I would probably be pretty pissed off right now, but I'm not. Nope, I'm mildly annoyed but I'm not pissed. I'll be pissed in a week if it still hasn't surfaced. I have my Christmas cards and I'll want them done by Thanksgiving so I can mail them out the following week. Which reminds me, if you want a Christmas card...and I don't already have your address, let me know, so I can add you to my list. I do love getting Christmas cards. Oh stop! It's never to early to talk about Christmas.
UPDATE: I totally found my Rolodex. It wasn't in a place I would put it so I think someone got confused and moved it thinking it was theirs. Oy Friggin Vey already! I started addressing my envelopes...giggle...I'll be done by Thanksgiving and they will be in the mail shortly after that. Now if I could just get my rear in gear with my ornies....sigh.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Ah yes, Christmas cards. I need to get mine going too. Beautiful blog by the way. Where did you find the fabric boarders? I'm so bored with my blog, can't barely stand to look at it. :)

MiYon said...

Glad you found your Rolodex! I'm a procrastinator so no one's getting a Christmas card from me until right before Christmas. x_x