Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Birthday to.....


My dear friends, Matt and Meri. The only married couple I know with the same birth date. Call me! We need to get together. I want to meet that baby before he enters college for heaven's sake!
Also, Happy Birthday Hayden! I have not mailed your present so its going to be late, but it stretches your birthday out a little longer. Hey when you are a kid, you don't worry about things like that anyway, right.
Eat lots of cake guys! Have your Mom's make you your favorite meal! But most of all, enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the dearth or pervy comments I do not think Matt M actually reads this blog...but Happy Birthday all the same!

Netter said...

Raine~ He actually does sometimes but he doesn't leave comments. I think he's trying to live off the grid or some shit like that. lol.

Anonymous said...

Well we need more entries! Tell your mom to send it to the other address she has for me if the one on here doesn't work.