Thursday, November 01, 2007

A Rue Rue Halloween...

My little Rue had two costumes for Halloween. She wore her little silk Chinese outfit to daycare and she even had the matching shoes. That is Rue and her Grammy in the upper left hand picture. For her evening trick and treating, she was a bear. Gosh she is cute in that outfit...lol. It's those big blue eyes. In the top right hand pic she is with her Daddy and Sugar Bear...and in the bottom right hand picture she is with her Second Cousin Shannon. Since she couldn't trick or treat at her Auntie Nett's house, I sent her some money for her savings account and of course, her costumes.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

denise said...

oh man she made the cutest teddy bear lol

Kare said...

I love Rue pics. Thanks for posting them. You just can't help but smile when you see Rue.
Where on earth did you get the adorable chinese outfit?? It's so precious!

Netter, I'm afraid that I will not be in the running for your contest. Which sucks. I could make stuff up though. I thought I knew you so well and I officially only know one answer. That kind of bums me out because I thought I knew you so much better than that. I feel like such a bad friend.
*sniff*

Anonymous said...

what a cutie patootie!

Netter said...

Kare~ I bought the outfit in Chinatown. Isn't it cute! It has matching shoes but you can't see them in the pic.

Enter the contest...just make up wacky crap. Raine will eat it up.

Andi~ Thanks! That's my girlie!

Anonymous said...

Aw! She's good Cindy Loo Who eyes, doesn't she? Forget about Bette Davis!

Netter said...

I know, she's got those heartbreaker eyes.

Tami said...

That Chinese is adorable! So is the bear. Oh, Tisha - I'm happy for you that Rue likes her binky & not her thumb. I tried to get Meredith to take a binky but she opted for the thumb - she's 4.5 now and I can't get her away from that thumb!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!!

Cindy

MiYon said...

That bear costume is just tooooo cute!!