Friday, October 26, 2007

It's time for some fall crafting...

I had some Indian corn and some fall artificial leaves that someone had given me some years ago so I decided instead of letting them sit around collecting dust, it was time to spice them up. Hence, my wall hangings. I like the baby corn bunch the best but the other one is fine and dandy too. I had another large one that I used red leaves on and different ribbon but I sent it to someone before I was remembered to take a picture of it. Once it was all packaged up, I wasn't about to tear open the box.
I'm trying to use up the supplies I have because I have a lot of craft stuff. I won't let myself buy anything else unless I need it to get rid of stuff I already have. It's fall cleaning time.
I told my Mom she could have one of these if she liked it. They are looking for homes.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Millie said...

I like the smaller one too, but you can keep it if you like it.. I'm not to crazy about the blue corn in the other one.. you know me and the color blue.. a blue car is about all I can handle and that was only because the white ones had tan (yuck)interiors, and the price was right..or is it purple?? If it's purple I could handle it..

Netter said...

Ok, I will send you the smaller one. Anyone interested in the larger one?

sara said...

Oh how pretty! I adore fall!