Friday, October 26, 2007

Look, there's a Leach in the dirt!

Jim Leach, that is. Jim has been hard at work putting in raised garden beds. I have been helping him cut the cedar for the beds and let me tell you, he has some large planks that he is cutting. Raine said she wanted to see a picture of Jim, with his wild hair and dirt on his face. Jim's always a good sport so he played along.
I'm supposed to go back and help him on Sunday. I think we are going to put in the posts for the garden beds. All I know is he said its something that Jean can't do, but I can because I'm far stronger. I'm the work horse...I get the job done. He wanted me to come tomorrow but I plans for a trip into NYC to see a show and to go on a haunted walking tour with Raine and Chris. When the garden project is done, I'll take pictures.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so much better than the picture I told you to get! I never would have thought of the bandana. Jim Leach, they broke the mold!

Netter said...

Yes, they did, they certainly did! He said to tell you hello, buy the way.