Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm back!

It's been so crazy around this house, its not even funny anymore. The kitchen is almost back together and we don't have boxes littering the living room anymore. The only problem now is the driveway is torn up and waiting to be resurfaced. The problem with that is all the sand and crap people are dragging in on their feet. I like to go barefoot around the house, but I feel like I'm at the beach, no matter how many times I sweep. It's getting old.

The good news is that I'm going to be free to blog more. I know some of you have missed my odd behavior and random blogging. As a good friend recently described viewing my blog, "It's like taking a Netter Vacation." Awwww, isn't that sweet. Yeah, its true, if you are bored at work and looking for something to do instead of stressing over deadlines, I'm the gal to visit. I'm even feeling crafty these days. How refreshing is that after a long dry spell. Let's face it, its hard to work on crafts when every square inch of the house is filled with drywall dust and every few minutes a contractor is calling your name to keep you updated on all the setbacks and minor disasters befalling the house you live in. It bites, people, it really does.

Before I forget, I have an announcement to make. My friend Raine has decided that it is time for a contest on my site. She's created something and has a prize package all ready. I just have to post the contest for her. First she has to send me this nutty picture of me that she wants to be posted with the contest. If I remember correctly, its a terrible picture, yet its funny, so I can't say no. Well, that and she pinches hard if she gets mad at you and I bruise easily.

I'm off to bed. See you later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back. Since Cindy and Dani are working after school I have no body to "cook" up some good ideas with!!

I know how you feel with the cleaning. Kent is having a couple of his friends (which I like) to come for a week and hunt. Well, they come in a put shit everywhere and I can clean it 10 times and it doesn't look like it!

I'm excited to see the new contest. And from what I hear this Raine gal can be just as ornery as YOU! LOL It should go well!!

denise said...

yeaaaaaa netters back its a little weird to check your blog and see nothing new. :)

Kare said...

Yay!
"Netter's back.
Back again.
Netter's back
Tell a friend.
Everyone report to the dance floor.."

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back! You've been missed!