Thursday, June 14, 2007

Snow in June...


A while back...I won an homemade ornament contest on Sara's blog. As my prize she was going to make me some homemade crocheted snowflakes. She had planned on making a blizzard for me but she's a busy camper. I think she felt bad about not making more, but seriously, I didn't expect more than one. She ended up making four for me and they arrived in the mail the other day. They are super pretty and glittery. I can't wait to put them on my tree. Actually, they reminded me of a thought I had last year as I packed up my Christmas stuff. I might just start an ice and snow tree. Yep, a themed tree. You can't beat that. Thanks Sara! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty!

Cindy said...

those are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Sara has the best contests, doesn't she? Lovely snowflakes!

sara said...

wow! I have the best conests? thank you sue.

Netter, you made the snowflakes look great in the pic.

I hope if you decide to do the ice tree you will post pics. In fact, why not do it now and post pics. I nice icey tree would trick me into thinking it's cool outside lol!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful!