Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Off for a 6 AM fishing trip...


Sam had some friends sleep over last night so they could get up to go fishing at 6AM. I was going to go with them but I have a killer headache and its awfully muggy out so I decided it was a better idea if I stayed home. They almost forgot to take their bate...lol. I reminded Sam before they shoved off. Yep, you can't catch much with out your squid and spirit. So far, they have called me twice. Once to find out what the fluke size limit is because Eric caught one, but it wasn't a keeper. The second time they called me to find out if their is a size limit on crabs because they caught one and then Sam had to go because they caught a Sea Robin. Hey, at least they are catching stuff, it keeps them out there and the house stays quiet. lol.

7 comments:

Desperate Housewife said...

I once went fishing with my uncle when I was 5 or 6, and I actually caught a fish. Then, just a couple of years ago, my mother told me that he actually stuck a dead fish on my line when I wasn't looking. I spent nearly 30 years believing I had caught a fish.

Netter said...

Hehe....Awww, your Uncle wanted to make it memorable for you. I've caught many many fish in my life. My Dad is a huge fishing nut.

Anonymous said...

There you are. Was wondering where you were!

Good that the boys had something to busy themselves with so you could have some peace. lol

Tami said...

Annette's coming to see me!!!!!!!!!!! I should send Hayden fishing with your Dad. He's been twice this summer but hasn't caught anything yet.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like alot of fun. The pictures looks so peaceful.

Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage Nett! Have a great time on your visit home!

Peg said...

We used to camp at a lake in MN every summer. Naturally, there was a great beach, but on the path that led to it was a VERY SMELLY fish house. That cured me of ever fishing again. I do have a photo of mini-me holding up a sunfish that I caught the 1 and only time I went fishing with my g-pa. He got really ticked at my mom - she snagged a snapping turtle that cut the line.

I hope you're feeling better!

Peg