Monday, July 09, 2007

I've been on vacation and its not over yet...


Bunny Rue Rue and her Sugar Bear asked me to tell you all Hello. We've been having a great time. More pictures to follow. Rue said I should check in and let you all know that I'm still kicking. That Rue Rue is a smart little girlie.
I'm off to check off a few more things on my "to do" list. Who said Nebrasky must be a boring place....sheesh, there is so much to do around here that a person almost needs a second vacation to recover.
I hope you are all doing well.

13 comments:

Rockstar Mom said...

Rue looks beautiful! Glad you're having fun at home.

Kare said...

Rue is absolutely adorable! She looks like a lot of fun.
Miss you.

Peg said...

Cute, cute Baby Rue! How can you keep your hands off her? She looks like she's just the right age to have a lot of fun with. Glad your having a great time!

ollie1976 said...

Hi Bunny Rue Rue and Sugar Bear!
-Jen

Anonymous said...

Hi Rue Rue! She looks like she is having a ball!

Tami said...

What a great picture! She has those sweet squeezable cheeks!

Desperate Housewife said...

Ooooh, wook at doose big fat cheekies!! So cute!

Don't mind me, the Boy is almost four and sometimes my hormones get a little wonky wanting to reproduce again.

Lucy said...

Enjoy!!!!!! What a cutie!!!!!

Anonymous said...

For a moment I thought you had given Rue Bowden Baily Bear and I was afraid I could never forgive you but upon closer inspection I realized all is right with the world. :) Glad you are having a great time!

Chelie said...

She always lets you guys get such great pictures!

Ms K said...

Are you back??? I've missed you!

Rockstar Mom said...

Hey! Are you still up there? Did you get Aunt Vicky to autograph those lederhosen I sent you?

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, she is CUTE!!! What a dolly!