Sunday, May 20, 2007

What I made for Aunt Vickie...

OK, I can show you what I made for Aunt Vickie now. She received it in the mail on Friday. I made a wine bottle night light with grapes on the top and let me tell you, it looks prettier in person when its plugged in in a dark room. I just knew she needed one for her "wine cellar" theme she has going in her basement now that she has become a total wino lush....lol, I'm only joking. Shoot, she didn't drink for years so she has to make up for lost time. I have another set of red grapes and one set of green grapes so if Anyone else wants one...lol, I'll take orders. Actually, I might make a pair for the winery in Pawnee City Nebraska. That could be fun. Maybe Vickie could get some free booze out of it.

7 comments:

Kare said...

That is so great!!!
You are the queen, Netter.
Aunt Vickie, do you love it?!
Can I call you Aunt Vickie?

Desperate Housewife said...

Oh my God! That's so cute! Did you think that up by yourself?

Rockstar Mom said...

I LOVE IT Netters! Fabulous!

Beats Lederhosen, huh Aunt Vicki?

Hey, can I call you Aunt Vicki too? I mean, if Kare gets to call you Aunt Vicki....I'm just sayin'.

Netter said...

Well, for a small fee, you can all call her Aunt Vickie....lol, I'll totally pimp her out to you.

DH~ I was looking at the wine bottle and the label and was thinking about how it would look with a light behind it....which led to the night light.

Anonymous said...

It is really neat. I loved it. Netter is so creative but I never know it I should trust her. Yea you can all call me Aunt Vickie. If I don't have to hear anymore Lederhosen jokes. Just kidding. Ask netter its going to take more than that to upset me.

Anonymous said...

Totally neato. Do you have your own ETSY store yet?

Anonymous said...

Hey, that rocks!