Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Gifties from the Desperate Housewife

With my camera out of commission I wasn't able to post this little surprise. DH sent me a cute little package of stuff from New Brunswick. The lobster sucker was worse for wear, his poor claws were crushed but it didn't affect his taste. He was delish! Plus the fact that he was shattered made him much easier to share. Sam has a cold and I wouldn't have let him have a lick if Mr Lob was not in bits.
I had some of the tea with my breakfast toast this morning. Yummy! There was a damp chill in the air today so tea was required. I have not used the napkins yet. I know this sounds silly but I didn't want to get them dirty....lol. I know, I know, that is what they are meant for but they are new...and so cute! I might have to have a few people over for lobster this summer and if I do...I'll use them. I promise! Thank you so much DH....It was so sweet of you!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Desperate Housewife said...

No prob! Glad you liked it!

Anonymous said...

Great giftie! You lucky gal! Er, what happened? I just read your twitter?

Court said...

That is so cute. And very thoughtful.. I was going to tag ya but since you have already been tagged never the mind. : ) Have a good day..

Anonymous said...

You get the neatest presents. :)