Monday, May 21, 2007

Finally! More Rue pictures

 If you keep on people long enough, you finally get some pictures of your neice. Rue is getting big. The little turd better stop growing, atleast until I get there. She's going to kill my back, I know that already....but that is just part of the deal. If you want to spoil her, she has to injure you, that is just the way it goes. Her 1/2 birthday is coming up on June 9th, but I already sent her present. She needed a book case for all of her books and toys...so I had it delivered earlier in the year.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like her purple seat, it looks space age. very cute, you must be getting anxious to get home for a visit!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast they grow. Arianna changes so much everytime that I see her. They are comeing over in a little while and I get to baby sit. Can't wait so I know how hard it is when you don't get to see Rue all the time. She sure is cute.

Tami said...

She looks so sweet with her little praying dollie. She seems very interested in whatever the doll is telling her.

Netter said...

Tami~ Really she was just trying to decide what part of her to chew on first....lol.

Yarn Tails said...

She is getting so big! And such a cutie!! Rue is going to love being spoiled by you this summer!

Anonymous said...

cute pics. Girl after my own heart .. likes purple.

Cindy said...

what a cutie

Rockstar Mom said...

Contest Update: I am just gonna have to have a runoff between you and sweeti. Stay tuned....

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see her. She will probably be walking by then. You had mentioned baby quilts a few blogs back and I wondered if you had thought about making the kids quillows. I made one for Reece and Danielle and were quite handy. You are so handy with crafts, please move closer Kansas.
Love ya.

Desperate Housewife said...

Is she almost 6 months already?!
She is just adorable!
God, I want a baby!
No, I don't. That was just my uterus talking!

Anonymous said...

Aw! What a cutie!! She's adorable! You're such a wonderful auntie. She's a very lucky baby.

Anonymous said...

What a proud auntie you must be. :D