Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Rue and her Paw Paw and Grammy

Rue has her Paw Paw wrapped around her little fingers. When its time to be burped, she gets the royal treatment. Yep, she gets propped over his leg and Paw Paw reads her a book while he tries to pat those bubbles up for her. She seems pretty happy with the arraingement. Trust me, if she wasn't, she would let him know. She laughs at her Grammy a lot too. I dont' blame her one bit, I do the same thing. I laugh everytime I see this picture. That's my Bunny Rue Rue...and I can tell she is going to be a silly girl. I wouldn't want her any other way. She's getting so big and I'm missing all the cranky teething issues....whew. She's my girl. We talk on the phone, well she looks at the phone trying to figure out where the sound is coming from before she tries to chew on it and I do most of the talking. I just hear a bunch of heavy breathing and some laughing.

17 comments:

Chelie said...

She is just so adorable!

Yarn Tails said...

Awww Tooo Sweet!

Kare said...

Oh Netter, she is sooooo sweet! I think I can hear her giggling from here.

Anonymous said...

kAre you sure Rue Isn't doing the reading to pawpaw. Looks like pawpaw is having a hard time getting the book far enogh away to read.

Rockstar Mom said...

Hhhmm, I think you are really really missing your Rue Rue. I love that second picture in the white hood. Adorable.

Maybe you need to go home for a weekend.

Netter said...

I'm going to see her June 28th!

Lucy said...

WHAT A CUTIE!!!!!!

Desperate Housewife said...

OMG, is she ever CUTE!

Peg said...

Rue is sooooo sweet! We'll expect more pics, of course, when you go to see her. She just makes everyone want to smile & feel goodm doesn't she?

Peg

Kym said...

Absolutely adorable!

Tami said...

I will have to come see her when you are back too. We'll see if she likes me this time.

Anonymous said...

Aw! What a little sweetie!

Anonymous said...

She is such a DOLL!

Millie said...

Don't know where you got the grammy idea from. that is Tisha holding her at Grandma N. at Easter. I was no wheres around.

Netter said...

MOM! Tisha has your hands! I never noticed that before. I could have sworn it was you.

Anonymous said...

Adorable, and getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!