Sunday, April 01, 2007

You gotta love this day!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I have been up to no good...and its only 2AM. I have to go to bed soon because I am going to wake up at 5:30AM so I can set up another gag. More on that later. I boobie trapped the spray handle on the kitchen sink so the first person turn on the water is going to get nailed. I replaced the vanilla layer of a snackwell cookie with tooth paste...and I know a certain person in this house eats a half a box on the weekend...heheh. I put a few drops of yellow and food coloring in the milk so it will look like it went bad when they pour it on their milk. I am going to put a post it note over the light on our computer mouse so it won't work. THE BEST IS YET TO COME....via my 5:30AM set up. I have a roll of paper, packing peanuts, tape and a Sign that says, "APRIL FOOLS"...and all I have to do is get upstairs before anyone wakes up. HEHEHE! OH....I should go unscrew all the light bulbs just enough so the kitchen light doesn't work tomorrow night. I'll come up with more...don't worry. You should see the things I talked my Cousins Daughter into doing tonight before her Mom gets home.

UPDATE***6:00AM:
AND THE FUN BEGINS! I had to add some grocery bags after this picture because the huge bag of peanuts didn't come to the top of the door knob, let alone the top of the paper.

FURTHER UPDATE****8:45AM:
I found myself sitting at the bottom of the staircase, waiting, and waiting for Sam to wake up. I heard movement. I watched his door...lol, the door flew open, and I hear this strange little sound and then laughter and "That's GOOD!" coming from behind the wall of paper. Then Sam broke through the paper and tipped his hat to me. I got a high five for that prank. Ahhh, my work for the day is done.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! I peed my pants reading this! You are a NUT!!! Now I am off to bed for some shut eye!

ROFLMAO!

Peg said...

I agree with Brandy - Way to go, Netter! But I'm really glad you can't reach me here - hee hee hee. Some of those pranks are truly diabolical! It absolutely cannot be boring at your house. I can see that it is your job to make everyone feel ALIVE. I'd say you're doing a great job. :D
Is there payback??? (or wouldn't they dare?)

Netter said...

This is one of my favorite holidays....EVER. There are always payback...that is part of the fun.

Cindy said...

You are so busted. Danielle put underwear in my fridge, aluminum foil in my pillow, took the batteries out of my remote, and she told me they were all your idea. She also told me that you told her to do a lot more.

Netter said...

What! I would never!



lol...well maybe I would.

Wolfgang (pronounced Voolf-gong) said...

ahahaha I miss you

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha

I need some ideas for next year you little ornery thing!!

LOL

Mandy