Saturday, March 31, 2007

Oink, Oink....

Lookie what I made. It took me forever. Plus I had to ask Brandy what one part of the directions meant and she was a great help, as always. I first saw this little guy over at Good Yarns. Sue made one with wings and I knew I had to try to make one. Except I left off the wings and placed his ears wider apart and added a tuft of hair between them. I made his snout a little different also and his legs are a little lumpy but HEY, he should be happy to have legs at all! I noticed that Sue also has a turtle on her site. I may have to see if I can make it. I know I want to try a little bunny and a carrot for Easter. I'm not saying I will make it for this Easter, maybe for next.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What shall we name him?

Unknown said...

well i have to leave a coment on wife's blog , cause i get lost on mine. this little pggy went to market and he didnt get sold . this little is gonna live with netter until he grows old. boy i hope you dont get hungry for pork bbq in you sleep netter,

Netter said...

Dani~ I'm calling him Pork Chop.

Mr Brandy...lol, He'd be pretty stringy, wouldn't he.

Anonymous said...

He's adorable! Nice job, Netter! He's as cute as can be!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I have to have someone help me with any crafty projects!!!


Mandy

Rockstar Mom said...

A very clever idea. Nicely done Netters!